The IRS Offers Easy and Convenient Options to Make Federal Tax Payments
There are several ways to make secure payments to the IRS to meet your tax obligations.
Here are some options to consider when making payments to the IRS:
- Pay when tax returns are e-filed using electronic funds withdrawal – which draws the payment directly from your bank account.
- Sign into your Online Account to pay your 2022 balance or make estimated payments. The online account also shows your payment history.
- Use IRS Direct Pay to pay electronically directly from your checking or savings account. You can also choose to receive email notifications about payments made.
- Pay using a payment processor by credit card, debit card or digital wallet. These payments will be charged a fee.
- Make a cash payment at more than 60,000 participating retail locations nationwide. Visit IRS.gov and follow instructions.
- Pay over time by applying for an online payment agreement. Once the IRS accepts the agreement, taxpayers can make their payment in monthly installments.
For additional information, visit irs.gov/payments.
theKFORDgroup tax team holds extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of tax and are here to help answer any questions. For more information, please call us at 210-340-8351.
Sign Up For
2014, 2015, 2017,
2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
2020, 2021, 2022