There are several ways to make secure payments to the IRS to meet your tax obligations.
Here are some options to consider when making payments to the IRS:
- Pay when tax returns are e-filed using electronic funds withdrawal – which draws the payment directly from your bank account.
- Sign into your Online Account to pay your 2022 balance or make estimated payments. The online account also shows your payment history.
- Use IRS Direct Pay to pay electronically directly from your checking or savings account. You can also choose to receive email notifications about payments made.
- Pay using a payment processor by credit card, debit card or digital wallet. These payments will be charged a fee.
- Make a cash payment at more than 60,000 participating retail locations nationwide. Visit IRS.gov and follow instructions.
- Pay over time by applying for an online payment agreement. Once the IRS accepts the agreement, taxpayers can make their payment in monthly installments.
For additional information, visit irs.gov/payments.
theKFORDgroup tax team holds extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of tax and are here to help answer any questions. For more information, please call us at 210-340-8351.